Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Profil

Born in Semarang, 27 November 1963 Mother of 2 children and 1 grandson started this business Potato donut from the failure of previous efforts. Failure to make the mental effort I am very 'down' because the results are weary pains during this herself as destroyed immediately, and that life always be by feelings of fear and a feeling-minder. However, I am God strengthens His servants through after hearing stories of failure that I and the natural family. He gives moral support to the family and I fully support and for running this business donut potatoes, through work colleagues, friends, he promotes Donat Potato although I have not experienced the same once the management and marketing and promotion. Die God, up until now, this business running and increasingly recognized by the society said.

No comments: